Phew! 2011 is OVAH, and 2012 is HERE!
According to the WordPress Summary Report I got yesterday:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 13,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
(Click the image above for the full statistics!)
That’s a lot of love. Thank you all for making 2011 the most successful year yet for my blog!
Since Christmas, I have been reflecting on the past year, and how much has changed in my life since last January…
- In January, I rang in the New Year with my friends in New Jersey, and spent the rest of the month battling icy sidewalks, broken apartment heaters, and searching for my snow-buried car.
- In February, I continued to deal with crazy NYC Metro incidents, and Starbucks came out with their new “Trenta”-sized coffee.
- In March, I talked dirty to the Starbucks baristas, got bitten by a Vampider, and packed my bags to move back to the MD/DC area to work as an architect!
- In April, I shot my very first firearm, and shared trade secrets, including how to avoid bedtime bugs and how to make their very own photo comics~
- In May, I enjoyed my mother’s amazing cooking, tried to bring sexy back, almost accidentally killed my brother, and went fishing for river monsters.
- In June, I practiced my golf swing at the range, and tried to convince a stranger that I didn’t fart in an elevator.
- In July, my family went to Orlando’s Islands of Aventure, Faith gave a shot at making her own comics, and I pondered deeply on what my Prius would look like if it was a Transformer…
- In August, I broke down and finally got myself a new computer, and experienced one of the most disgusting things in my life, and it was all my dad’s fault.
- In September, I went fossil hunting with my dad, helped my grandfather get Sex on the Beach, and had a stranger’s butt too close for comfort to my face.
- In October, I got myself some new glasses, and learned how to deal with my Dad’s creeping and my Mom’s backseat Facebook driving.
- In November, I began my very first Mini-Series comics (in which my own boss cameo’d), celebrated 11/11/11 at 11:11 am, and started my own Non-Profit Organization for Haiti by selling my comics.
- Finally, in December, I got to try my hand out again as a photographer, gingerbread architect, and singer/dancer.
What in the world could 2012 possibly bring? 2011 had a new job, new lifestyle, new locale, new friends, and a new look for me. I lost 15 lbs, started a non-profit that raised over $1000 in a month’s time, worked for a job that I absolutely love, and am the happiest I have been in a long time. I have no idea, but I have a really good feeling that God is still going to outdo 2011~
My own goals for 2012 include becoming fully licensed as an architect by the end of 2012, taking the New Mercy Project to the next level, and Lord willing (as corny as it may sound), finding love.
And no worries, lovely readers. I’ll be sure to take you all on this journey with me. Here’s to 2012~
새해 복 많이 받으세요!
PS: If you wanted the rest of the Christmas Videos I took, I’ve put them below!