I left my computer charger at home over Christmas and have been computer-less for the past couple of days…
But thanks to some nice peoples, I am now fully charged and ready to go!
Happy New Years, my friends ❤
2010 was an uphill kind of year, but I fully anticipate the adventures involved with 2011. I’m so ready to fly through this new year. When I write an entry in 2012, I pray that it will be filled with lovely memories.
Usually, around this time, people on the Webernet go through their top ten favorite memories and looks-back at 2010. Here are mine.
- Haiti: This one event changed my outlook on life eternally. I am so grateful to everyone I was able to meet.
- I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller: This blog was my first step to publicly express myself creatively, and the response was so much more generous that I had expected. Thank you all.
- Shanghai/Korea: The traveling was exhausting and difficult physically, but I was so inspired by everything that I saw…It was an architect’s paradise!
- My LEED Accreditation: I thought that I would never pass this exam. Thank you, God, for mercifully letting me pass!!!
- ISA New York 2010: Aside from getting to see my favorite YouTube artists and hang out with my lovely friends, I had never felt so proud of being an Asian American. It was an eye-opening experience.
- HD: My HD class/group/family at Metro…I learned so much from these brothers and sisters, and man…I am so grateful for their life stories and perspectives on life.
- Christmas 2010: Talk about a taste of Heaven. Want to see a clip? Click HERE to see what I’m raving about.
- A New Job: After December 2009’s disappointing job incident, being granted a brand new job opportunity in January 2010 was an unexpected surprise and blessing. Praise God!
- The Random Moments: From cliff diving, to meeting Far East Movement, to seeing 2PM, meeting the Wondergirls in Chelsea, to the Metro Football Team winning their 2nd Year Championship…all these little happy random moments were awesome.
- Every Day, Really: God blessed/protected me and my family every single day. I love them so much, and am grateful for every day we have together in health and happiness.
What are your favorite memories?
I was fortunate to ring in the New Year with my closest friends in New Jersey. It was a little bit chaotic stuffing 40 people in a little room (as you will see in this video), but I wanted to share this little moment with you all.
Happy New Year~