Wow, another Friday Feature already?
Okay, sure, it’s technically Monday…but considering that I was sick and incapacitated for the past week, I hope you all can understand!
This week we have Dante Sheppard, a friend of mine that I’ve known, performed with, worship team’ed with, and volunteered with since high school. Without further ado, check his photo comic and interview below:
- What’s your full name?
Carlito Brigante Lopez
- What do you do?
Convert oxygen to carbon dioxide.
- How did you find this blog?
GWhang’s my girl. She stalks me on FB and begs me to follow her blog. Actually, it’s the other way around. =\
- If you were a cookie, what kind would you be? And why?
A chocolate chip cookie ’cause it’s the tastiest. I mean, the most popular. That sounded weird…
- Quick! Write down the first thing that comes to your mind!
I REALLY want a chocolate chip cookie right now!
- You have a $20 bill in your hand and you have to spend it NOW or else it’ll crumble into dust! What do you do with it?
Go to Taco Bell…and then grocery store to buy cookie dough.
- Favorite Drink?
- One article of clothing you can’t live without?
My black v-neck t-shirt. It’s simple, but my favorite.
- The most recent movie you watched…and how was it?
The Hangover = Hilarity!
- Favorite Childhood Movie?
- Any final words for the Webernet?
I’ve started looking for jobs in Maryland for GWhang to apply to. Just saying… ; )