Well, I’m at work with nothing to do but answer phones…
So why not fill out one of those online interview things? Here are 30 things you probably didn’t know about me. If you’re as bored as I am right now, you’ll probably read this entire thing.
In no particular order…
- Fake hair grosses me out (wigs, fake eyelashes, included) thanks to a traumatic experience I had working at the Cancer Institute during High School.
- I started working when I was 13 years old as an intern for the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington DC.
- I was the first person in my extended family to be born in the United States.
- When I was a little kid, I knew that I wanted to be an artist when I grew up.
- I’m deathly scared of bugs with wings, but arachnids like spiders and scorpions don’t scare me.
- I’m a hand-holder. I hope my future boyfriend/husband doesn’t mind. My family always gets super-annoyed when I try to grab their hands when we walk around.
- I think robots are all secretly evil…waiting for their chance to take over mankind.
- I love watching football and soccer, but can’t stand watching baseball and basketball.
- I can do real push-ups but have never once been able to do a pull-up.
- My favorite flower is the cherry blossom. Sadly, though my hometown is right by DC, I haven’t ever been to the Cherry Blossom Festival.
- My favorite Disney movie is Cinderella, though out of all the Disney Princesses, I relate to her the least.
- Broccoli makes me gag.
- I’ve climbed the Great Wall of China.
- If I could change one thing about me, physically, it would be my height. (God, why couldn’t you let me have just 2 more inches???)
- I love scary movies. Especially zombie flicks. I have NO idea why.
- If I could be reborn as anything, I would want the same life, but as a guy. Guys have so many advantages…
- I would rather eat a bag of my favorite chips than a slice of my favorite cake.
- I always set my clothes out the night before.
- My favorite thing to play in the casino are the penny slots with the bonus spins. Oh, and the 25cent Wheel of Fortune Machine.
- I have an odd number of piercings.
- If I have a piece of paper in my hands, I will fold it over and over again. If I have a pen with the paper, I will doodle over everything.
- My favorite cold beverage is Arizona Peach Ice Tea.
- My favorite hot beverage is coffee. A nice dark roast with a little bit of cream and sugar.
- According to my Chinese horoscope, my ideal guy will be born in 1978, 1982, 1988, 1990, or 1994.
- All 4 of my grandparents are North Korean refugees.
- My favorite arcade game is a toss-up between the Coin-pusher game and Ski Ball.
- I’m really really good at Whack-A-Mole.
- I get headaches when I don’t drink coffee.
- I think guy-liner is totally hot.
- I get totally creeped out when guys do the chesticle pec bouncing thing. It’s sooooo weird.
Uh. That’s it. Now it’s time for me to skedaddle! Work is OVAH!